- Annual Report of Lands Under Control of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service - USFWS, September 2013
- Draft Comprehensive Conservation Plan and Environmental Assessment USFWS, 2012
- Ecosystems Services Primer ©Houston Wilderness, 2016
- Post-hurricane Ike observations for Texas Mid-coast NWRC 9-14-2008 to 10-09-2008 By Jennifer Wilson, USFWS, 2009
- Soil Characterization and Hydrological Monitoring Project, Brazoria County, Texas, Bottomland Hardwood Vertisols By Wesley L. Miller, and Amanda L. Bragg, United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service, Temple, Texas., 2007
- Refuge Beat. By Jennifer Sanchez, USFWS, Texas Mid-coast National Wildlife Refuge Complex.
Fall 2010 ... Winter 2011 ... Spring 2011 ... Summer 2011 ... Fall 2011
Monofilament Recovery and Recycling Program (MRRP}
Deepwater Horizon oil spill
Nash Prairie Preserve
- Feral Hogs, Coping with - Texas AgriLife Extension Service
- Wild Pig Damage and Control Survey
- Feral hogs menacing homeowners in Liberty, San Jacinto counties - By Vanesa Brashier, The Cleveland Advocate.
- Hogs Wild: Suddenly, feral swine are everywhere. - The New Yorker, By Ian Frazier, December 12, 2005.
- Feral Hogs in the Mid-Coast Wildlife Refuges - John Boettiger and Mark Hazelrigg
- Feral Hog Management Video Series - TAMU Wildlife and Fisheries Extension
- Understanding Wild Pig History and Biology - Online course, AgriLife Bookstore (EWF-027OC), $20.00
- Understanding Wild Pig History and Biology Continuing Education - Online course, AgriLife Bookstore (EWF-025OC), $70.00
- Wild Pig Management for Texas Pesticide Applicators - Online course, AgriLife Bookstore (EWF-026OC), $45.00
- Wild Wonderings: Are Wild Pigs Considered Wildlife? - By Josh Helcel, Extension Associate, Texas A&M Natural Resources Institute
- Wild Wonderings: Effects of Abatement Efforts on Wild Pig Behavior - By Josh Helcel, Extension Associate, Texas A&M Natural Resources Institute
- Wild Wonderings: Wild Pigs Negatively Impact Water Quality - By Forrest Cobb, Research Assistant, Texas A&M Natural Resources Institute